It was recently reported by ConservativeBrief that Fox News host Maria Bartiromo is encouraging Donald Trump to sue Hillary Clinton and others after the latest explosive revelation from Special Counsel John Durham.
Durham said in a court filing that attorneys for the 2016 presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton paid a technology company to “infiltrate” servers that were in Trump Tower, and after the election in the White House, in order to create an “inference” and “narrative” to link former Trump to Russia.
During a segment on her program, Bartiromo spoke about the bombshell revelation and how it vindicated Trump’s claims that he was spied on.
“Yes, it is now obviously the conclusion to what we have all known for several years. And for several years, I have been saying Hillary Clinton made the whole thing up and infiltrated Donald Trump and really damaged his reputation,” Bartiromo said.
“We know that Hillary Clinton made the whole thing up but how is it possible that her people were able to infiltrate the president of the United States’s server as well as his home as well as health care company?” she asked.
“It went right to the president of the United States. I tell you, I hope Donald Trump sues them all for everything because they damaged his reputation throughout his four years in office. So much so, that he was constantly on defense, constantly explaining that there was no collusion, constantly explaining – that he had to explain why they were spying on him,” Bartiromo said.
Donald Trump Poll
"*" indicates required fields
“All of this. Again, every American should be outraged by this! Sure, she lost the election but this is so much bigger. This is the biggest scandal we have ever seen. The White House leakers have been running around saying Putin is going to invade Ukraine this Wednesday. So is it really a ruse that they are going to invade this Wednesday or are they trying to create all of this drama because we were getting this Durham information?” she added.
Watch the whole thing here!
Trump released a statement on Sunday in response to the court filing from Durham, arguing it proved that what happened was “a far bigger crime than Watergate.”
Trump suggested in an initial statement that those responsible for what is being alleged should potentially face the death penalty.
The revelation was made in a court filing late last week that centered on potential conflicts of interest connected to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with allegedly lying to the FBI.
The bombshell news was first reported by Fox News:
Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussman has pleaded not guilty.
The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work “for any client” when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented “purported data and ‘white papers’ that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel” between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.
In the February 11 filing in a section titled “Factual Background,” Durham said that Sussman “had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign.”
It said that Sussman’s “billing records reflect” that he “repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations.”
The filing showed that the Tech Executive and Sussman met and talked to another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. That attorney, sources said, is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.